Psychedelia.dk

Velkommen til psychedelia.dk. Vi er Danmarks største community for fornuftig anvendelse af rusmidler og legalisering.
Dato og tid er 29 mar 2024 10:03

Alle tider er UTC + 1 time [DST ]

Skriv nyt emne Svar på emne  [ 3 indlæg ] 
Forfatter besked
Medlem
Brugeravatar

PRE-CONDITIONS
Dosage: 600-660 micrograms of LSD
(Mind)Set: Very good and happy mindset, no hesitations about tripping. My personal intention beforehand was to go very deep and I was hoping to have a very powerful experience.
(Physical condition) Set: I had 2 trip-buddies with me.
Setting (location): Cottage surrounded by trees.
Time of day: Afternoon
Recent drug use: None.

PARTICIPANT
Body weight: 67kg.
Known sensitivities: None.
History of use: Experienced in most psychedelic substances, this was however my biggest LSD dosage to date.

TRIP REPORT
This tripping session had been planned out for a while, so everyone was ready to have a good time. Our chauffeur picked us up at our homes and drove us to my grandmother’s cottage that I had burrowed for 3 days. When we got there, we rolled a joint and prepared ourselves mentally while smoking it. When everything was set and ready, we took the LSD blotters. They were 1x1cm large White-on-White blotters from a reputable vendor, promised to be laid with 100-110 micrograms each. I personally took 6 blotters, while both of my friends decided to take 2 each. While waiting for the LSD to take effects, we were listening to various songs playing on a playlist.

Within the first 10 minutes I already felt a very slight change in my bodily presence, which could easily have been recognized as the effects of placebo. They subsided shortly after though. Around the 20 minute mark of having the blotters in my mouth, I was definitely feeling the effects of the come up, and they were coming on remarkably quickly. I usually don’t tend to notice the effects of most long lasting psychedelics until around the 1 hour mark after ingestion, so I was slightly surprised about the quick onset. Once we were all starting to feel the LSD come on and the first visuals appeared across our visual field, we decided to put on the movie ‘The Secret of Kells’ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi8sInU1pHo), which proved to be a very good choice, since the LSD visuals would create an endless layer of fractalish structures throughout the entire background animation. It was as if the movie was meant to be watched while tripping, there is no better way to put it. Also, whenever I was closing my eyes during the come up, I would instantly be having DMT flashbacks and see extremely vivid hyperspace geometry surging past me.

One third into the movie some of the darker scenes in it started to appear, which gave me a fairly hard feeling in my gut region, because they seemed to have a deep emotional effect on me. At this point I was also getting relatively close to peaking, which made me unable to really focus on the movie any longer. So instead I started doing a little meditative practice of self-enquiry, based on questioning myself “What am I?”. This lead to me digging deeper and deeper to find myself, until I reached a point of empty nothingness. In many ways this transformed into a dark and morbid feeling of my ego clinging to hold unto its boundaries. I could certainly tell what was going on, I was dying and about to depart from this world, or so it felt. My mind couldn’t even fathom the fact that I had simply taken LSD and nothing was really going to happen. All it was concerned about was attempting to hold onto my life as good as possible, which it eventually failed to do. I don’t remember much of what happened after this experience, because nothing really made sense to me anymore and I was no longer with my friends in the room. I honestly have no idea where or what I was during this period. What I do know is that going through this was incredibly intense, but mostly on an emotional level. I wasn’t really sure if I had shat myself or not, so that should serve as a gauge for what it felt like.

For a duration of approximately 1-2 hours afterwards, I don’t remember what happened either. The only thing I vaguely remember is that I heard the voices of different friends and family members talking about me, etc. I wasn’t sure if they were in the room with me or not, so generally I felt very confused. I also recall that I was lying on the floor a great deal of the time. Lastly, I remember that I puked a lot right after or during the ego death experience, which felt very cleansing in many ways.
My trip buddies later told me that I was walking around and supposedly doing some uncontrollable form of dancing or moving in synchronization to the music. On top of that, I apparently tried to walk outside a few times, because my friend claims he kept trying to keep me inside. I don’t personally remember any of this occurring whatsoever though.

After having gone through all of this and coming out on the other side of the peak, we decided to listen to various music albums from Cunninglynguists, An Awesome Wave by Alt-J and Black Sunday by Cypress Hill. When we had gone through some songs from the various albums, one of my friends decided to go to bed and just chill out. My other friend and I put on the movie The Animatrix (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx_jlOb5sbw), which also proved to be a great decision according to my friend. The reason I word myself like this, is because I once again missed out on a great majority of what happened during the span of this movie, due to my very slippery memory. I do recall that the movie had, similarly to The Secret of Kells, an extra dimension that consisted of fractals, which looked incredibly amazing.

Towards the end of the movie, I urged my friend to smoke the last remains of my Salvia 10x, although he was fairly hesitant about it. I kept encouraging him and was assuring that he certainly wouldn’t regret adding a bit of psychedelic herbal spice to his experience. He exclaimed shortly after taking a decently sized bowl that it brought an entirely new feeling to his trip and that he certainly enjoyed it greatly. Around this time, we put on the albums of Jenova 7 and Dusted Jazz Volume 1 & 2. Shortly after these events had taken place, both of us felt a very sudden change in the setting and atmosphere of the entire room. The only way I can describe it, is that everything just became very dark and serious. Previously the setting and atmosphere had been very light and relaxed, but now it felt like something was coming over us and that we had to be fully aware of what was going on. My friend was lying on the couch with closed eyes and exploring his innerverse, while I observed the most unexplainable phenomena take place before my very open eyes.

As we were both lying there together, I felt the presence of something or someone observing us. It was an extremely clear feeling and there was not a single doubt in my mind. This feeling made me increasingly more thoughtful and anxious about what was actually going on, which I also contribute slightly to the background music that was playing at the time. You see, the songs we were listening to sounded nothing like what they do ordinarily. It was as if this presence was having its grips on the spatial time of the room that we were in, and in this way, the music was being manipulated and twisted in all sorts of very strange ways. The beat was constantly building up to something, but there was never any kind of release, it just continually kept going on and on. Having listened to this for what seems like half an hour started to really get to me mentally somehow, and it made me really quite frustrated. The manipulation of the room was also visible to me in other ways, such as when I was observing the glass bong on the table. One second it would be covered with condensation, as if the environment was really cold and extremely humid, like on an early foggy morning. The next second however, I would clearly see water vapor lightly steaming off of it. This event really dumbfounded me, because I would observe it very closely for several minutes, and it would just keep going on and on. At this point I wondered if I was caught in some sort of loop, because my friend was still lying exactly as he did half an hour earlier. Lastly, I also watched my muscles randomly contract and relax constantly during this period of time without me controlling them in the slightest. I also looked over at my friend, who seemed to be subject to the same muscle spasms. It really looked like when you have a severe cramp, except there was no pain associated with it. I could however clearly feel that my muscles were working, but I had no say or do into it whatsoever.

Now, while all of these seemingly unexplainable events were taking place at once, the presence in the room got increasingly more present and intense. It really felt, looked and heard like it was acting in synchronization with the music. This part is really completely inexpressible to me, because no words can ever suffice what I was witnessing at the time. As the music started to reach a very high point in intensity, it would feel and look like the entire room got duplicated and lifted slightly off the ground in a sense. Once this happened, I saw lasers shoot across the room with such clarity that I wouldn’t have a single doubt that it was real. More and more lasers would appear by every beat of the music, because they were seemingly in perfect synchronization with each other. On top of that, they would just linger around in the room without really disappearing.
Right when they firstly appeared, I would instantly get the thought that we were being recorded, watched and duplicated. Following this, it would come to me that perhaps we were having random muscle spasm and the music was messing up because this observing presence was scrolling through our entire experience and sort of reliving them in a sense, as to record and watch what we had been going through. I imagined that this would obviously alter our current time in space, which in turn had a physical effect on the surroundings.

As the room was almost entirely covered with lasers in front of my eyes, I would be able to see a reflection in them. I could see a duplicate of the room in the lasers, as if they were an accurate representation of my surroundings. I was both in an astonishing awe, but also really frigthened about what was going to happen. It felt like the music and overall synchronization with the surroundings served as some kind of countdown to a big event that was going to take place, but I had no idea what exactly it was. Before the ‘countdown’ ever ended, I decided to hurry into my bed in another room. Previously I had tried to get my friend to open his eyes and confirm if what I was seeing was truly there, but he had apparently fallen asleep, I suppose.

When I got into my bed, I could still feel that the presence was lingering around in the house, but at least I was no longer able to see the lasers, because I had turned the lights off completely. When I snuggled under my blanket, I put on a random song from my Pink Floyd playlist. Because of the strange phenomena that were taking place, my phone would also be really buggy. It wouldn’t play the song the first 4 times I tried, because the music player kept crashing and my screen would also randomly turn off.When I got it to work at last I felt a little more relaxed, but just seconds later I felt that I was once again in very close contact with this observing presence. This time however, I simply let all my barricades of fear down and let the presence engulf me completely.

Now this is where things got really interesting... Like previously in the living room, the song on my phone would also be strangely manipulated, except this time I became fully aware of who/what was behind all of this trickery. You see, I got a very clear and distinct vision of these entities that were trying to communicate with me through the sound. I truly felt like they were sitting right next to me, but in a seperate dimension. Every once in a while, when I concentrated, I would get glimpses into their world and actually see them faintly before my eyes. Everything was very dark though, but I was lying in a pitch black room after all. It also felt like my torso had been torn open and that some part of me was pouring into their dimension. This was extremely exhausting and it was as if all of my energy was being sucked out of me completely.

Just a minute or two after becoming aware of these few entities around me, they would literally talk to me. What they said was definitely not any human language, but sounded more like a very refined and smooth singing of vowels. Although they didn’t directly speak in any comprehensible language, I still understood them very clearly. They described how they had synchronized the music to various moments in time and thus were able to play their own songs by simply altering my seemingly linear time slightly. Firstly they just played a few notes of the song, in order to demonstrate to me what they meant, but then they cheered on me to do the same. For the past hour, I had been able to very clearly feel that something almost paranormal was happening in terms of the time being altered, but now I was literally able to control it with my bare hands. It’s really hard to describe the function behind this princip, but I felt like the part of me that had been leaking into their dimension had formed some kind of small air pocket in their world, which I was able to move and manipulate to my liking, by simply moving my hands around in front of me. I could physically sense and feel this “pocket”, especially if I kept my hands underneath the blanket. It was as if I there was some physical object surrounding my hands completely, almost as if my hands were covered in some very dense and firm jello or putty. On top of that, whenever I was moving my hands underneath the blanket, it looked like the blanket hit solid objects and countured around it, which I thought was very interesting. It also felt like I was ripping it apart, only to realise upon further inspection that it was still fully intact.

It took a while to really get down how I had to use my hand motions to control the music, so I basically just started off by waving my hands randomly around in the air. I found this very funny, because it must really have looked idiotic if someone was there to look at what I was doing, they would probably asume I was going crazy. After some trial and error as well as being cheered on by the entities for a while, I really got into the flow of things. It’s hard to put into words, but it felt like every single tiny infinitesimal moment in time was already known by these entities, and thus they had synchronized every single note of the song to a specific moment in time. And so, by manipulting this air pocket in their dimension, I was able to alter time slightly like they do and thus play each consecutive note. It really didn’t feel like I was in absolute control, because the entities were still the ones who made all of this possible, I was just given an opportunity to explore and have fun with them, for which I am very thankful.

I should probably also note that these entities felt completely identical to the ones I’ve encountered on various DMT experiences I’ve had. Similarly on DMT, the entities have also revolved around singing in order to manifest various objects, and one time they even encouraged me to do the same on a Changa experience. I can’t say with certainty that they’re the same entities, but I’m honestly not able to discern them whatsoever.
Another interesting thing about this particular encounter, is that my phone had just 6% of remaining power when I put on the Pink Floyd playlist, so my phone naturally turned off after a couple minutes of being the source of the sound. At this point it became slightly harder to actually hear what I was playing, since I was no longer able to hear the sound being transmitted from my phone, but I figured out that if I really let go fully, I would enter their dimension further and thus be able to hear the sound coming through that way. It was exactly the same sound, except that it was more faint and distant after my phone shut off. One particular feeling that repeated itself was the feeling of being recorded or duplicated. It almost felt like the entities were making some sort of memorial video where they saved every moment into their world, so that they could rewatch/relive it at any given time afterwards. I almost imagined it to be sort of like recording a stop motion video, although it would obviously appear completely fluid when played.

After I was starting to come down really quickly and the effects of the trip were slowly subsiding, I would no longer have the audibility of the sound, but I could still feel the pocket into their world and move it around. After just lying in the darkness and playing around with my hands under the blanket without being able to hear anything, I got up and went into the living room where my friend was still asleep and the music was still playing. The music sounded even more horrendous now, because it would go so fast that it sounded more like a screeching in my ears rather than an actual song. I tried to wake up my friend once again to tell him about my amazing experience, but he was still fully asleep. Like I mentioned previously, interacting with these entities and partially going into their realm was tremendously draining and exhausting. I have literally never felt so physically tired in my entire life, which made me question their intentions. Were they really interested in interacting with me, or did they simply try to drain me of every little bit of energy that I had? I honestly don’t have a clue, but all I’m sure of is that they were increadibly friendly and seemingly interested in playing with me.

The next day I felt even more tired than I had on the night before, and I seriously looked like a corpse. When I went to look at myself in the mirror, I was very surprised to see that it looked like all of my musclemass had dissapeared into nothing. I could see all of my surfacing bones very clearly, but my muscles had dwindled away almost completely, even if I was flexing hard. My hands and feet looked very skeletal and almost crooked, because my muscles couldn’t really support or keep any of my fingers and toes straight. This actually remained like so for a couple of days after the experience, although I ate and drank really well in order to get my physicality back on track. I personally have never experienced anything like it after a phychedelic experience.

All in all I couldn’t be more thankful for the experience I had. My initial intention was only to experience ego death, which I certainly got smacked right into my face. Apart from that I didn’t really expect much from the experience, but was gladly surprised that I had such a clear and direct entity encounter. I honestly didn’t even have a clue that you could meet or experience entities on LSD, seeing as I have never come across a single person reporting this online.

Also, I must thank you if you made it this far through the report, it got quite a bit more lengthy than I had anticipated.

Medlem
Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: In a green suit
Tak for rapporten. Beskriver meget godt de mærkelige tankerækker og fornemmelser man kommer ud i, synes jeg. Den inspirerede mig til at gøre min egen færdig der har ligget i skuffen noget tid. Ligger på bluelight: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/739500-(LSD-220-mics)-Semi-experienced-quot-At-the-wavefront-quot

Har du tænkt mere over trippet siden du skrev rapporten?

Medlem
Brugeravatar

Skinny Sweaty Man skrev:
Tak for rapporten. Beskriver meget godt de mærkelige tankerækker og fornemmelser man kommer ud i, synes jeg. Den inspirerede mig til at gøre min egen færdig der har ligget i skuffen noget tid. Ligger på bluelight: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/739500-(LSD-220-mics)-Semi-experienced-quot-At-the-wavefront-quot

Har du tænkt mere over trippet siden du skrev rapporten?

Trippet blev skrevet efter en kort tænkningsperiode, så jeg vil sige at jeg har ramt det rimeligt præcist.
Jeg vil dog gerne høre om folks tanker omkring hvorvidt det lyder til at være sageligt at Salvia røgen skulle kunne fungere som en interdimensionel gateway?

Vis indlæg fra foregående:  Sorter efter  
Skriv nyt emne Svar på emne  [ 3 indlæg ] 

Alle tider er UTC + 1 time [DST ]